What's new

A little color, and alot of fun. 1 pic

CharlesP

Sr. Member
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
258
Reaction score
53
Golden Thread
0
Location
Merced/Mariposa
Detector(s) used
Still searching for the right one
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Worked my butt off again for the gold in this picture.
 

Attachments

  • image-3596816682.webp
    image-3596816682.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 193
Upvote 0
Always nice to see some shine is still being found! Tnx. TTC
 
Thxs. Well the first thing I did was take my 5 foot pry bar, then I flipped a 300 pound boulder over and cleaned all the dirt out of the bedrock. I got my hands all to cut hell, but I'll trade a little blood for some color any day. I am going to go to baggy and play around friday. But I'll probably wish I went to my little hole instead. .
 
RIGHT ON MAN!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom