What's new

A little gold a little bit of this and that.

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last few days have resulted in a few coin finds. Some titanium rings, one of which had me going until I picked it up out of the scoop. Stainless steel, silver with white stone. A couple junk bracelets and a nice little 14K white gold band @ 3 grams. Thanks for looking and good luck out there!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0947.webp
    IMG_0947.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0945.webp
    IMG_0945.webp
    21 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0941.webp
    IMG_0941.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 229
Upvote 0
Nice goin', tnt.

The earring is silver, yes?
Love that white gold band:headbang:

Lorraine
 
Real Treasure:icon_thumright::icon_thumleft: Fantastic!!:occasion14:
 
Nice collection of finds. Gold and silver :thumbsup:
 
Nice assortment! Congrats!
 
Nice goin', tnt.

The earring is silver, yes?
Love that white gold band:headbang:
Lorraine
Yes, the earring and the Star of David are silver. I like the little white gold band too!
 
I know what you mean, after you pick it up. Still some great scores! Congrats
 
A little go,d is better than none....which is what I got today lol! Congrats!
 
Awesome finds! !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom