Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out a couple times this week to a couple of swimming holes. The first spot was completely littered with old pull tabs and I sure thought I was going to pull a gold ring there. No such luck. I managed $3.43 in clad, 2 game tokens, 2 wheel weights, a flask cap, a ball needle, a dice(eyeball find) and some fishing tackle.
16Aug2022.jpeg

The 2nd spot I hit was a beach on Tahoe and it was really cleaned out well. Almost every target was in a very short stretch of beach in about a 30-40 foot circle. I found $0.85 in clad, 3 shotgun shell cases, a junky Guess brand charm bracelet, a junk earring, a junk bangle bracelet, a sterling ring and a pair of sterling earrings. The silver ring and earrings bring me up to 108 silvers so far in 2022.
18Aug2022a.jpeg
18Aug2022b.jpeg

That's it for now, back at it soon!

Upvote 9

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love the silver earrings and ring! A nice matched set is a spectacular find!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out a couple times this week to a couple of swimming holes. The first spot was completely littered with old pull tabs and I sure thought I was going to pull a gold ring there. No such luck. I managed $3.43 in clad, 2 game tokens, 2 wheel weights, a flask cap, a ball needle, a dice(eyeball find) and some fishing tackle.
View attachment 2042299

The 2nd spot I hit was a beach on Tahoe and it was really cleaned out well. Almost every target was in a very short stretch of beach in about a 30-40 foot circle. I found $0.85 in clad, 3 shotgun shell cases, a junky Guess brand charm bracelet, a junk earring, a junk bangle bracelet, a sterling ring and a pair of sterling earrings. The silver ring and earrings bring me up to 108 silvers so far in 2022.
View attachment 2042303 View attachment 2042304

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
View attachment 2042299

View attachment 2042303 View attachment 2042304

Congratulations on a great hunt and a great year!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice catch on the pair of earrings.
(Owner took them off so not to loose them-stuck them in pocket-lost them)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread