What's new

a Little over 2 Hours with the SE Today

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,852
Reaction score
76,296
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
at the Hunted Out Football field.

Spent all my time out in the Middle of the field

Todays Gas Rebate 52 Cents.

Plus 2 Wheats 1919 & 1958

& a Size 12 Sterling Ring

Picture.webp
 
Upvote 0
nice ring :icon_thumleft:

figuring that beast out a little?
 
Nice finds on the
football field !!

:thumbsup: :headbang:
 
Hey Jeff, nice hunt! I was out for about 2 hours yesterday but had to work today. Tomorrow im gonna go back at it again. I went to the myerstown park and pulled 2 buffalo nickles out and a silver mood ring. Have a good one!!! Greg
 
djm of PA said:
nice ring :icon_thumleft:

figuring that beast out a little?

A little :D

The wheats were deep But sounded Nice & Loud & Solid

The ring about 2" & Sounded as big around as a Hubcap.

Alot if Broken signals I Ignored.

I Guess I Just have to convince myself,
If I swing over it & It's Metal worth Digging,
it will tell me :tongue3:

I Hunted in Factory Preset with only 2 Adjustments.
Iron Mask On & Threshold Down to Bairly Audible.
The Factory must have Thought I Was hard at Hearing :D
 
firefighter35 said:
Hey Jeff, nice hunt! I was out for about 2 hours yesterday but had to work today. Tomorrow im gonna go back at it again. I went to the myerstown park and pulled 2 buffalo nickles out and a silver mood ring. Have a good one!!! Greg

Cool Greg !

We should get togeter to Hunt again this year.

Thanks Everyone !
 
Gas rebate & a ring looks good to me. :thumbsup:
 
it's not like you to not dig ever signal.. maybe you wont get worn out as fast now.. good job
 
Hey man! Yer gettin er dialed in buddy! Keep at it man. HH
 
texjim said:
it's not like you to not dig ever signal.. maybe you wont get worn out as fast now.. good job

That's one thing I Don't like.
I Do alot of walking instead of Digging now :(

But these Broken signals can't be nailed down
& I Don't want to dig Wide Deep holes
with a Long handled
spade, or dig empty Holes
 
nice hunt jeff you cant beat the se with a stick great machine and very good id
 
Forgot to Post yesterdays Trash.

This is Actually sad to me,
to
only get a handfull of Trash

Picture.webp

But Must admit I am choosing sites
That arn't Heavily Littered Right now.

But I'm used to having alot more then
I Can lay out on a Book & Photograph.
 
it almost looks like you were cherry picking which i know is not true for you..lol
 
texjim said:
it almost looks like you were cherry picking which i know is not true for you..lol

No it almost seems My detector is Cherry Picking
for me. & only getting signals on some items.

Yesterday only 2 wheats & 2 clad dimes


& about the same amount of trash as above
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom