What's new

A little silver after work!

coltdavis

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
420
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped at a park I've hit a thousand times just for an hour or so hunt. It blows my mind how I have missed this little gem of a mercury dime at least 5 times. Other than the 1919-D Merc I dug what I believe is a flattened penny there is railroad tracks not far from this place. Hope everyone is doing well and happy hunting!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441660726.706293.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441660754.020302.webp
 
Upvote 8
A LONLEY OLE MERC ....
 
Nice old Merc
 
Nice old Merc

Thanks! One of my favorite coins for sure. I havnt scored a barber this year I have a couple sites lined up that hopefully can solve that
 
I have found some Indians that were flat like that and some that i can't tell what what kind of penny it is. Nice digs.
 
Nice!, three years older with that d mintmark would've been sweet!

Nice quick silver!
 
I have found some Indians that were flat like that and some that i can't tell what what kind of penny it is. Nice digs.

I have found one other penny that was smashed really really thin I can't tell what it was at all, Ive been looking at this one so long I'm starting to imagine an Indian on it but really I don't think I'll be able to tell what it was lol
 
Nice!, three years older with that d mintmark would've been sweet!

Nice quick silver!

The excitement of revealing a date when you see a D mint mark on any Merc will never get old to me! Absolutely love this hobby and the chance of digging up greatness with every hole
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom