What's new

a little silver is better than no silver

game over man

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2014
Messages
35
Reaction score
142
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE WI
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F5,Fisher CZ-21,Teknetics Mark III
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I hit a beach today, nice and sunny in SE Wi, first time in the water without waders. Not bad, I will put them away and save them just for the big pond. Not a lot of good targets but the religious medal is sterling. You can't beat beautiful weather in the water, thanks for looking

pleasant lake stuff.webpfront of medal.webpback of medal.webp
 
Upvote 18
I just got my waders and scoop. I want to try an old beach on the river where I found 2 silver halves other silver a lots of wheats and 2 rings and a medallion see how it goes!!!! Good job!!!!!!!!!!!1
 
Congrats on your religious metal find - been a while since I have waded out with my Sea Hunter II - anyway thanks for sharing & wish you many more great great finds.

Texas ED
 
Nice looking medal. Thanks for cleaning up the trash for me :laughing7:
 
Congrats on the silver and other finds
 
It looks like a great little piece of silver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom