Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out this weekend and found a school I had never hunted before ! Nice big soccer field and the school was build in the early 60's . The first hunt on Saturday I found only clad , $10.59 in two hours . I knew this field must have silver or gold with all that clad found . Went back on Sunday evening and the clad started up again , $6.27 in two hours . At the very end of the hunt I had a jumpy +74 at 3 inches . I turned back the plug and I had silver :hello2: . It's just a sterling ear ring but I'll take it :thumbsup: ! It looks to be an opel mounted in it . Then right before I left I had a +72 at 6 inches , wheat cent :icon_thumright: . It's a 1944S . Also found a little junk kids ring :thumbsup: . Hope everyone has a great 4TH !
HH
Glen

Attachments

• 100_4114.JPG
    100_4114.JPG
    897 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_4119.JPG
    100_4119.JPG
    517.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 100_4120.JPG
    100_4120.JPG
    326 KB · Views: 95
  • 100_4121.JPG
    100_4121.JPG
    341.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_4122.JPG
    100_4122.JPG
    415.5 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 17
Well played Pl8man, you scored oodles of clad and pulled some silver. I can see you enjoyed this Independence day weekend. :headbang:

Congratulations on the silver. Persistence will pay off, somewhere on that field their is a class ring. Did the band use it for practice? It sounds similar to the one in my neighborhood.

Congrats on your bodacious boat load of clad - wheatie & sliver ear ring and thanks for sharing your pictures & story - I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED

Congratualtions on the nice finds! I bet there is more silver and gold to be found! :occasion14:

I like those finds G4reat hunting

Congratualtions on the nice finds! I bet there is more silver and gold to be found! :occasion14:

There has to be more silver and maybe some gold ! Any field that has that much clad almost always has the good too !
Glen

Sweet! Congrats on the silver/opal, and wheat! WTG!

You're right, from the amount of clad, there must be more goodies!

Great to find a nice silver earring and enough clad to cover the gas! Great hunt!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back