What's new

A little silver today.

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Not much time to CRH. Hit some banks (mostly nickels and dimes since they had no halves). I also picked up $100 in Ikes just to see if there was a Morgan tucked in there. There wasn't but there are another $500 of large dollars at this bank and I'm not sure whether to go back and get them or not.

Finally, at the last bank I got five rolls. This was the bank that said they had $2,500 in halves a few weeks ago. Now they say they have $680 in halves. Anyhow, the first roll netted two 40% and two 2007 NIFC. I'm thinking of going back and getting the rest tomorrow to see if there is anymore silver.

Also netted a 1959 Roosevelt dime, a 1943p Jefferson nickel and some pre-1960 nickels. Still have some pennies and nickels to go through tonight so I'm hoping for some more keepers.

Good luck tomorrow everyone.

OWS
 
Upvote 0
Yes, turn around and get the rest of those big $$.....good luck! ffd
 
Get um. Never leave the words "what if" in your mind. If I have the funds, I get everything.
HH
Gilbert
 
Okay, the veterans have spoken. I will go and get those large sized dollars.

I'll keep you posted.

OWS
 
Can't wait to see how it turns out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom