What's new

A Little Silver Today !!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wasn't feeling too good today,but pushed myself to get a little md-ing in,sore throat:tongue3:We started out At the driving range in Pearl City to hit a bucket of balls:hello2:Then I drove to the North Shore,stopped @ China"s Man's Beach got the 925 silver ring and coins if you look good you will see my Rosie:thumbsup:Also found this bullet @ Paradise Cove yesterday where I found my Miss Liberty.I wanted to stop by Pipeline b/c the Master's are going on and such a huge crowd but I decided to get to that later so instead I had to stop @ Ted's Bakery for my chocolate Haupia Pie and a combo mix plate of Mahimahi/Hamburger Steak so ONO,,HH:hello:
 

Attachments

  • photo-168.webp
    photo-168.webp
    41 KB · Views: 125
  • photo-169.webp
    photo-169.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 0
Congrats on the Rosie and silver ring.

Bullet looks huge, most likely 50 Cal from WWII. They mix incendiaries/ tracers to that you can see where bullets are going. Could be hazardous if hot - might want to contact military / police for disposal.

Be careful when digging large signals, which saturate your receiver or large areas that cannot be pin pointed. There are lots of munitions in Hawaii, that you should mark and not pick up E.G. land mines, mortar shells, sea mines which have broken loose and drifter ashore. These are usually detonated by a bomb squad on the site where they are found.
 
Congrats on the Rosie and silver ring.

Bullet looks huge, most likely 50 Cal from WWII. They mix incendiaries/ tracers to that you can see where bullets are going. Could be hazardous if hot - might want to contact military / police for disposal.

Be careful when digging large signals, which saturate your receiver or large areas that cannot be pin pointed. There are lots of munitions in Hawaii, that you should mark and not pick up E.G. land mines, mortar shells, sea mines which have broken loose and drifter ashore. These are usually detonated by a bomb squad on the site where they are found.
I've been told it is from a 50 cal,WWII piece,wow how exciting and yet scary wow I hope I don't come across any mine bomb,,HH:hello:
 
Whoohoo! You go girl! :headbang: You're going to hear that special sounding "clang" in your scoop and there be some gold.
 
Very nice finds, Kiana...I like that "Merc"..and that silver ring!:headbang:

Lorraine
 
get er get er get errrrrr!
Go Kiana.
Nice job.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom