What's new

A lot of variety today

fiatboy

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
1,305
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
I searched a box of pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, and halves. Quite a mixed bag of keepers:

1 1965 silver Canadian dime
1 1968 50% silver Canadian dime ---2nd one this month
5 40% halves
1 90% '64
ANOTHER 1965 British Half Penny ---2nd one this month
1 1963 silver quarter (yay!)
1 dateless buffalo nickel
2 1943 S War Nickels
1 1950 Jeffie in AU condition
1919 Wheatie in terrible condition
7 1950's Wheaties


Sorry, no pics. :( But if anyone can suggest a cheapo, all-purpose digital camera, let me know.
 
Upvote 0
silver dimes, quarters, nickels and a buffalo are good finds always.
 
Wow FB....that is a nice variety. WTG! The quarter find is hard to come by nowadays. I am kinda fond of those war nickels too. Sweet!
 
Thanks. Finding that silver Georgie really got me pumped. :)
 
Great Finds Fb.
Ive not Found any silver the past few days a cupple Wheats and a Error Nickle and tons of pre 60's nickles.


My Halfs did not come in :(
I normaly get 2 boxes they said they did not know why they did not come in.
But theres 6 boxes on for next week.
WEird

At least I have 2 coming in tomorrow ;D


CC
 
Great group of finds there. Can't do that well with a metal detector!

HH.
 
Good luck with your boxes, CC. And keep hunting wherever you usually do. I'll be hunting the north part of town for a while.
 
Can't do that well with a metal detector!

Oh yeah? I find quite a variety of nails, ball bearings, pulltabs, and other rusted junk! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom