A more complete list???

miamilatin

Jul 19, 2012
Hollywood, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey! I just started coin roll hunting and got my first box of quarters. Got skunked! No silvers and No errors. I bought the Cherry pickers guide (the latest) and have been using that as my reference for errors. I had a 1969-d Quarter. As per Cherry Pickers Guide it states that "1969-d Variety Repunched mint mark". I Started searching the web and found that theres also a 1969-D Variety Reverse Type B but that isnt mentioned in the guide.

My question is...Is there a complete list of coin errors for each coin? I would hate to toss back a coin that is really rare.....Thanks!! :headbang:

Upvote 0

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously would some one be kind enough to put together a list of everything that is worth keeping for every type of coin? I know this is a lot to ask but if you already have lists you could copy and paste. I know there is a nice one for nickels in the begginers thread but that's about it. That would be cool

hokiemojo

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
honestly, it seems like there is some type of errror in every year. i guess they only cover the notable stuff. Otherwise, I think the list would look something like:

I wish there was something comprehensive as well, but it doesn't seem to work that way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread