What's new

A "Must See" Gift from a fellow t-netter

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A "Must See" Gift from a fellow t-netter

I didn't know where to post this and Honorable mention is locked. I believe, that is where it should be. So I thought I would put it where there is a lot of hits for all to see.
So the other day, I hear the distant engine of a familiar sound coming through the woods approaching our lodge.
The Fed-Ex man!
Our usual driver, "Mark" steps off the big white and green truck with an enormous package in his arms smiling, saying, " I have a package for Mike and Maggie". Maggie and I look at each other with excitement, and at the same time, we both say, "oooooh!" :D
Like two kids at Christmas we open the package only to see the coolest gift ever!!!
KarenRay from T-net (Ray) made Samantha the absolute coolest porta pottie trainer I have ever seen!
Thank You so Much Ray and Karen for an amazing handcrafted gift!
Handcrafted!
We are blessed to have you as our friends. : :hello2:
PICT0016.webp
The Bear!
PICT0017.webp
COMPLETE WITH TOILET PAPER ROLL!!!! WHAT! COOL!
PICT0018.webp
Bear even has a magazine rack for Sammies Barbie books :laughing9:
PICT0019.webp
Mr. Bear
PICT0020.webp
I can already see the determination and focus :D
PICT0021.webp
She likes it! She likes it! :D
PICT0022.webp
A HAPPY BABY WITH BEAUTIFUL GREEN EYES!
 
Re: A "Must See" Gift from a fellow t-netter

WOW, that is VERY COOL!!!!!

Why if I weren't trained already I would be using it myself :tongue3:

There are some really good peeps here on Tnet, that's for sure :thumbsup:
 
Re: A "Must See" Gift from a fellow t-netter

Felinepeachy said:
WOW, that is VERY COOL!!!!!

Why if I weren't trained already I would be using it myself :tongue3:

There are some really good peeps here on Tnet, that's for sure :thumbsup:
I agree friend.
 
Re: A "Must See" Gift from a fellow t-netter

That is so awesome looking, what a super nice suprise to receive.. and your daughter is just beautiful, my god those beautiful eyes with those long eye lashes..oh man are you gonna go gray real real fast.. shes just beautiful..and so sweet of Ray to do as well.. super nice.. :thumbsup:
 
Re: A "Must See" Gift from a fellow t-netter

great for kids who can't bare a plastic toliet , nice gift.--- potty d bear.--- since smokey is taken already.
 
Re: A "Must See" Gift from a fellow t-netter

Cool pictures Mike. Way to go Ray and Karen. :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
 
Re: A "Must See" Gift from a fellow t-netter

Great work Karenray. :thumbsup:

Fossis..........
 
Re: A "Must See" Gift from a fellow t-netter

I love it! It's so cute and Sammie is just too adorable. Those eyelashes are something else.

Thanks Karen & Ray!

:wink: RR
 
Re: A "Must See" Gift from a fellow t-netter

Beautiful work Karen and Ray, beautiful daughter Mike!
 
Re: A "Must See" Gift from a fellow t-netter

that was a very nice thing to do.
 
Re: A "Must See" Gift from a fellow t-netter

That is a nice thing to do and definitely an honorable mention. Ray's a regular guy and turned me on to a pretty cool book one time. I call him K-Ray. I guess it's his 'hood' name.
 
Re: A "Must See" Gift from a fellow t-netter

That is totally cool! Your daughter is beautiful! And she has grown so much. Is she the boss yet?
Best wishes Arid.
 
Re: A "Must See" Gift from a fellow t-netter

Uh Oh -- I can see a giant THRONE coming next. Who gets that one.
 
Re: A "Must See" Gift from a fellow t-netter

Greetings, Mike, Wow, she is getting cuter all the time. Our computer broke down about the 13th of June and we just got it back and going again so I have been wondering if arrived ok. I am really glad that it arrived in good shape and that she likes it. I
had a great time making it. Here's wishing you and your family a great 4th of July holiday.

Thank you to you and all the others for the compliments. :coffee2:

Ray

P. S.

I've never been on this thread before, it is a new one to me.
 
Re: A "Must See" Gift from a fellow t-netter

karenray08 said:
Greetings, Mike, Wow, she is getting cuter all the time. Our computer broke down about the 13th of June and we just got it back and going again so I have been wondering if arrived ok. I am really glad that it arrived in good shape and that she likes it. I
had a great time making it. Here's wishing you and your family a great 4th of July holiday.

Thank you to you and all the others for the compliments. :coffee2:

Ray

P. S.

I've never been on this thread before, it is a new one to me.
Thanks again you guys!
 
Re: A "Must See" Gift from a fellow t-netter

Oh my goodness!! My faith in humanity has just been restored.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom