🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Met up with a fellow T-netter, Jimzz977, at a old park on his turf for a morning hunt. It started out kinda slow, but finally the earth decided to start giving up the goods. Jimmy scored first with a merc , then a buff. The first deep target I dug was the ring at 8" and it gave a very clean signal, Next hit was a cool presidential campaign medallion from the 1924 election. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1924_United_States_presidential_election Jimmy and I were comparing signals between the Equinox and the CTX, there was only one target that fooled the Nox and that was a rusted bolt, the CTX saw it for what it was. I finally was able to pull a 1936 merc from it's hiding place just as Jimmy was making his way over to say goodbye. Not 10ft from where I hit the merc, he just happens to swing his coil over a good sounding target and pulls out a very nice silver ring (way to go bottom feeder) lol We both tested our machines on it and each machine gave a dig me signal. Congrats Jim!!
The small button was a solid 8" down and the CTX and the Nox gave a iffy, but dig-able signal, I was impressed. After he left, I dug a couple wheats and a small silver religious medallion at 6". Overall, it turned into a good hunt for the both of us.

Attachments

• Ppark.jpg
    Ppark.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 81
  • park.jpg
    park.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_8089.JPG
    IMG_8089.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_8090.JPG
    IMG_8090.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_8091.JPG
    IMG_8091.JPG
    487.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Upvote 19
Very cool finds! Congrats! :icon_thumleft: Nice to see the Nox and CTX hunting together and getting almost the same results!

Hi, nice hunt with some nice finds. Congrats:icon_thumright:

sweet, I guess it says something good about the nox as well

Awesome relics, congratulations! :occasion14:

Awesome! I was hoping you'd share pics of the your loot. You guys are deadly with those Minelab machines! :notworthy:

Nice finds. Congratulations to you both.:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back