What's new

A"mystery" coin found at beach this morning.....solved the mystery after electrolysis

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
A"mystery" coin found at beach this morning.....solved the mystery after electrolysis

Hi :hello:

Got in a couple of hours while Hank golfed this morning.

Not much to show for the time I hunted, but I did recover a "bit" of silver.

Here's some pics of my adventure this morning just before the rain started.


Thanks for looking

Lorraine


DSCF1419.webp



DSCF1420.webp


DSCF1428.webp

DSCF1424.webpDSCF1426.webpDSCF1429.webpDSCF1432.webp

DSCF1453.webpDSCF1456.webp

DSCF1446.webp
 
Upvote 0
:laughing7::laughing11: How did you know that,billinoregon? I'm always diggin' up clams, and crabs and worms in target holes...and almost steppin' on jellyfish a lot of times........ich!

L
 
Lorraine, that beach looks just like the butter and horse-clam beaches here on the north Pacific Coast, and in the Puget Sound. Spent a lot of happy hours on those beaches as a kid, fishing, poking around and watching for "squirts."

:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom