What's new

A New Artifact for my collection.

monsterrack

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
4,429
Reaction score
5,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought this last week from a friend, just so I can add more pots to my collection. It was found in 1973 in Ms. co. Ar. and it is from the Mississippian period. It is 7in tall and 7 3/4in wide. it is solid no cracks or chips just nice an solid. I love the pie crust/rope ring on the base. new pot1.webpnew pot2.webpnew pot3.webp Sorry my 1st photo got side ways.
 
Upvote 0
with buds like that who needs auctions
 
That’s cool to see one intact ..... maybe I’ll find enough pieces one day to put one together
 
Really nice piece, would be a once in a life time for me!
 
Very nice pot! What is the temper? Shell?
 
That’s a beautiful piece. Congrats
 
Wow. Great artifact. :icon_thumright:
 
1st time I have ever seen one with the deco on the bottom like that very nice add M Rack
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom