A NEW HOPE! It's over! I hope...
The last 2 months my boxes have not been producing... AT ALL! I'm trying to dig up an extra $150 by Sunday so I'll be able to get a 32' Insignia HDTV. It hasn't looked like I'd get anywhere close.... Turns out 8 rolls into a NEW box I just found a 63' Franklin! Some hope! I'll be doing boxes for the next few days non stop! SO happy I've got some motivation now!
And remember kids, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel!

I doubt anyone will get the reference above... Aerosmith fanatics may!
I'll be back with updates!

FINAL UPDATE: Ended with a total of 5 40%'ers and two Franklins!
The last 2 months my boxes have not been producing... AT ALL! I'm trying to dig up an extra $150 by Sunday so I'll be able to get a 32' Insignia HDTV. It hasn't looked like I'd get anywhere close.... Turns out 8 rolls into a NEW box I just found a 63' Franklin! Some hope! I'll be doing boxes for the next few days non stop! SO happy I've got some motivation now!
And remember kids, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel!

I doubt anyone will get the reference above... Aerosmith fanatics may!
I'll be back with updates!

FINAL UPDATE: Ended with a total of 5 40%'ers and two Franklins!

Upvote
0







