What's new

A NEW PLACE TO HUNT HOUSE BUILT IN 1820

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now I can not wait for a good thaw. I live in the Northwest corner on OH and the ground is frozen rock hard here. Last night I got permission to hunt a very old house It was built in 1820. The family that had this house had 10 kids. Just thinking about the old coins that could be lost there. I have hunt old school houses and found IH's but never any old silver. So maybe my luck can turn around. I will keep everyone posted when I get to do some detecting there. Later Matt
 
Good luck. Go anyways. Just take a pick axe :D I just started to hunt a house which is similar in age. Found a 2 center on Tues. Check out my post on todays find Good lick ron
 
I'll bet it will be a great spot to hunt. Can't wait to see the finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom