T
treasurejack
Guest
- #21
Thread Owner
TT, I didn't accuse you of anything, I simply said, and I quote, "The stand that you are taking has been taken a thousand times over, which in part, is why many of the current laws are being imposed on our hobby today." Is this not what I said? I never attacked your personal hunting practices, or your personal ethics. I never said "you" are the reason or part of the problem. I simply implied that the "I will never yield" stand has only served to further hurt our access, not help it. Where did you read that other stuff? lol


Historical socities and the "archies"(aka overglorified coin-shooting cherry pickers) are on a budget for yearly compensation for their "contributions to society". All the way down to driving violations, if I get an alternate side parking ticket, how do they have the right to ban me from roads that I pay for ?? Driving is my RIGHT, not a priveledge granted to me by an institution that is supposed to answer to me. The powers that be have spent far to long raping our freedoms already, I don't think they deserve any more of our money until they get back to "of the people, by the people".







