davew0710
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2008
- Messages
- 392
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Pennsylvania
- Detector(s) used
- E Trac
A New Year......1970 and I'm Happy Happy
Picked up my last four boxes of the year this morning and I was hoping for a good finish for the year. I grabbed the first roll out of the box because the color looked a little "off." Lucky me, got my first ever 1970D!!
The, I got 3 more 70D's in the box. These coins were all MS 63!!!
The last box producedd 5 more 70 Ds.
Three MS 63 and two MS 60. Total 9 70D's today.
When I get from camera from work, I will post some pics.
In total, I got:
2 64's
9 70D's
14 40%
1 96S Proof
Not a bad finish for the year.
Picked up my last four boxes of the year this morning and I was hoping for a good finish for the year. I grabbed the first roll out of the box because the color looked a little "off." Lucky me, got my first ever 1970D!!
The last box producedd 5 more 70 Ds.
Three MS 63 and two MS 60. Total 9 70D's today. When I get from camera from work, I will post some pics.
In total, I got:
2 64's
9 70D's
14 40%
1 96S Proof
Not a bad finish for the year.
Upvote
0







