A nice find and a happy family.

rock106

Oct 10, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I received a call yesterday from a teacher at a local elementary school. A student lost his hearing aid. My daughter and I headed over and in less than an hour, she found the device still in excellent shape. Found out later that the replacement cost would have been 10K. My same daughter drove an hour and a half away a few months ago to help a friend who lost her wedding ring in the snow and was again successful.
HearingAid.jpg

Upvote 34

S.Carolinahunter

Jan 21, 2022
Orangeburg County S.Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace Apex
I received a call yesterday from a teacher at a local elementary school. A student lost his hearing aid. My daughter and I headed over and in less than an hour, she found the device still in excellent shape. Found out later that the replacement cost would have been 10K. My same daughter drove an hour and a half away a few months ago to help a friend who lost her wedding ring in the snow and was again successful.
View attachment 2017090
Good things come to good people..way to go

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2017090
Very Nice!!! Good Job!!! Congrats!!!

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
View attachment 2017090
👍👍

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
View attachment 2017090
welcome aboard and thanks for the post, well done

guardez

Apr 19, 2014
SEMO
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 Pro Pack ,Tesoro DeLeon, Outlaw, Compadre,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very good deal. Returned property bring good luck. Hope you find some gold coins.

Guardez

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread