What's new

A nice therapeutic 2 hr productive hunt

cjon455

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
9,231
Reaction score
11,541
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northeast PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, been a while. I've been busy building a 2 story addition on my house since december, just had to swing the coil today, hit a permission from 2 yrs ago today for 2 hrs and managed 21 wheats, 1928 buff, a button and some clad, this hunt was just what I needed after a long 2 months since my last hunt, thanks for looking and hh!! 20160322_200826.webp
 
Upvote 46
Looks like your love affair for wheats is still there. Glad you could get out finally. Bet your arms feel like they're falling off tomorrow:laughing7:
 
Nice Chris. I'm real glad to see you got out and dug some dirt. Great weather for it too! Cheers buddy

Steve
 
Congrats on the Buffalo and all those wheats. Nothing like a good time swinging the coil to lighten the load of the "everyday". :hello2:
 
I'm glad you got out and got some keepers, I remember building a house and only living in it for a year, I have given away more houses then most people have lived in! something to be said for being single.
 
That's a field of wheat there! Glad to see you're back out digging. The first hunt after the winter hiatus is one of my favourite feelings ever. Back in action!
 
Looks like your love affair for wheats is still there. Glad you could get out finally. Bet your arms feel like they're falling off tomorrow:laughing7:
thanks dave, my arms are always sore from this darn renovation lol, with all that wheat I was hoping for 1 lousy roosie but no dice!

Nice Chris. I'm real glad to see you got out and dug some dirt. Great weather for it too! Cheers buddy

Steve
thanks steve, I neglected the home project yesterday but I needed this hunt lol

Congrats on the Buffalo and all those wheats. Nothing like a good time swinging the coil to lighten the load of the "everyday". :hello2:
that's for sure, thanks!

I'm glad you got out and got some keepers, I remember building a house and only living in it for a year, I have given away more houses then most people have lived in! something to be said for being single.
thanks brad!, the wife wanted to sell the house and buy bigger but I really like the neighborhood and neighbors so I'll tough it out

Glad to see you back at it, no shortage of targets at that permission.
thanks!, trying a new machine there I think helped alot, I abused that place with my atpro

That's a field of wheat there! Glad to see you're back out digging. The first hunt after the winter hiatus is one of my favourite feelings ever. Back in action!
thanks JC!, I know my time will be limited this year, so I'm going to try to make the most of the time I do get out
 
Nice haul on the coins & "CONGRATS" - great pictures and thanks for sharing with all of us - wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
S/E Texas Gulf Coast
 
Congrats on your finds and good luck finishing the addition
 
Well done Chris. Glad that you were able get out and hunt a bit. All work, no play... not good!

See you soon my man!
 
Love me some wheaties for breakfast!!!! Nice!
 
That's a lot of wheats for no silver. Still a nice hunt! Congratz!
 
Nice haul on the coins & "CONGRATS" - great pictures and thanks for sharing with all of us - wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
S/E Texas Gulf Coast
thank you ed, much appreciated

Congrats on your finds and good luck finishing the addition
thanks art, I certainly need it lol

Well done Chris. Glad that you were able get out and hunt a bit. All work, no play... not good!

See you soon my man!
thank you tom, you know from our last conversation how stressed I said I was lol, can't wait to hunt with the southern boys again!

Love me some wheaties for breakfast!!!! Nice!
me too, would've loved a roosie or 2 to go with them but that's ok

Nice digs!
thanks!

That's a lot of wheats for no silver. Still a nice hunt! Congratz!
thanks, yeah I hammered this yard 2 yrs ago with My atpro and in about 5 hunts I got 140 or so wheats to only 5 silvers, that family just held their dimes and quarters tighter back in the day lol
 
All those wheats... There's some silver hiding up there somewhere!!!! Great hunt!
 
All those wheats... There's some silver hiding up there somewhere!!!! Great hunt!

There might be one or 2 tucked away somewhere there, I've hammered this place though
 
Good to see ya posting. I guess building a two story addition to a house would cut into anyone's play time:laughing7:. Good luck with everything--HH
 
I'm glad to see a post from you, I wasn't sure what you might have been up to... So congrats on the big addition too... I'm always glad to see wheat cents, means silver is close by, I never turn my nose to those! Good therapy!! :-) :-) :-)
 
Best of therapy! A nice walk AND productive! WTG
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom