What's new

A penny from heaven

Blak bart

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2016
Messages
20,197
Reaction score
107,781
Golden Thread
5
Location
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20210301_101901.webp
20210301_101912.webp
My new favorite zincolin !! And an appropriate date.....the world was supposed to end in 2012 !! A little something different for a change !!
 
Nice find, and appropriate thread title.:thumbsup:
 
It felt like getting something worth keeping....not just a normal old zicolin !!
 
I have found one of those too in the past. Wondering what machine produced them.
 
Me to susan...I knew someone had to have found 1. I think ill hang it from my truck rearview !!
 
I have one of those on my keychain. Don't remember where I got it.
 
Cool find Bart, wonder what they charge for it?
 
Nice one! I like the title to your post! Congratulations! Thanks for posting.
 
i came a cross 2 of those
 
Nice find Bart. I also like the title to your thread.
 
Pretty cool, Bart. Here’s the story: they are mass produced as an evangelistic tool. I had a pic but edited because I think it may violate the posting rules. You can look them up. Heaven Cent/ Heaven Sent. :angel5:
 
Last edited:
Pretty cool, Bart. Here’s the story: they are mass produced as an evangelistic tool. I had a pic but edited because I think it may violate the posting rules. You can look them up. Heaven Cent/ Heaven Sent. :angel5:

No way....wow !! thanks WD !! Learn something new every day !!
 
Well, we already know you're blessed, that just confirms it. Would have been really cool if it was a 1733 silver. :laughing9:
 
Bart Yes indeed it’s a very nice recovery congratulations..I’ve never seen one before.thanks for sharing with us
 
Thanks for this post Bart and for the link to the 'Heaven Cent Pennies' store. :wave:
I clicked on the link as, I wanted to order a few of these pennies to give as gifts for 'Good Luck', but instead I got the message below...

I've saved the link and will keep checking back. :thumbsup:
Dave
 

Attachments

  • s988927902564123842_p4_i1_w1100-crop.webp
    s988927902564123842_p4_i1_w1100-crop.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 57
  • HeavenCentPenniesStore.webp
    HeavenCentPenniesStore.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 61
I would love to dig some other variations.....something else to collect !! Just what I need....another collection !!
 
That's cool never seen one before
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom