crj1968 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 816 Reaction score 696 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 2, 2017 #1 I thought at first it was a bone....appears to be chert / quartz (out of place in an area of all obsidian flakes) ? Upvote 0
I thought at first it was a bone....appears to be chert / quartz (out of place in an area of all obsidian flakes) ?
crj1968 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 816 Reaction score 696 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 2, 2017 Thread Owner #2 Nobody?
T.C. Bronze Member Joined May 17, 2012 Messages 2,432 Reaction score 3,801 Golden Thread 0 Location Kalamity Falls, Orygun Detector(s) used Whites M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 2, 2017 #3 Sorry Matt, looks like a geofact to me....
crj1968 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 816 Reaction score 696 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 2, 2017 Thread Owner #4 T.C. said: Sorry Matt, looks like a geofact to me.... Click to expand... Yeah thanks, I thought the same thing...but was a strange find due to it's surroundings. Dug up by a mole along with obsidian flakes....
T.C. said: Sorry Matt, looks like a geofact to me.... Click to expand... Yeah thanks, I thought the same thing...but was a strange find due to it's surroundings. Dug up by a mole along with obsidian flakes....