What's new

A Potpourri of Coinage

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
A Potpourri of Coinage

I picked up box 65 and it wasn’t too bad. 4 -40%ers, a 1964, 1942 Walker and a 1995 gold plate. I picked up my first box of quarters and pulled a 1964d and a 1989 Caribbean States 25 cent coin. I went to my dump machine and found a 1985 Philippines 50 cent piece. It is the one top right with the eagle.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_01.webp
    ScreenHunter_01.webp
    61.1 KB · Views: 259
Upvote 0
You do a lot better than me on those quarters - Congrats!
 
TXTim said:
You do a lot better than me on those quarters - Congrats!
I bought the quarters because I had some extra money. 2 half sources had tellers on vacation so no halves got ordered. the quarters were easy because they are in clear plastic wrappers. The foreign coin was on the front of a roll.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom