SeaninNH
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 16, 2010
- Messages
- 1,131
- Reaction score
- 74
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Hampshire USA
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F70
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Hit a beach today... Found 7 golf ball sized rocks wrapped in aluminum foil.
That was evil.
I did however find a 10k gold ring with 9 small diamond chips and 18 pink saphires. It's missing 6 of saphires, but gold is gold.
The mark inside is VIP10k. Any idea what the VIP means?
I'll post a picture later when I can upload it.
That was evil.
I did however find a 10k gold ring with 9 small diamond chips and 18 pink saphires. It's missing 6 of saphires, but gold is gold.
The mark inside is VIP10k. Any idea what the VIP means?
I'll post a picture later when I can upload it.
Upvote
0







