What's new

A Question about button sizes

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,742
Reaction score
12,709
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these three buttons at different times in the same field and was wondering where on the uniform they would be worn? I assume the large one would be a coat button but the other two I am not sure about.
 

Attachments

  • 3 buttons.webp
    3 buttons.webp
    162.5 KB · Views: 179
  • large button.webp
    large button.webp
    70.8 KB · Views: 167
  • medium button.webp
    medium button.webp
    84.3 KB · Views: 165
  • small button.webp
    small button.webp
    83.9 KB · Views: 172
Some buttons vary in sizes by makers and uniforms.
IMO, the Artillery button at about a 3/4 inch would be a coat button, the infantry button at 5/8 in would probably be a vest button and the smaller general service button would be vest to cufflink.

Nova Treasure
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom