What's new

A RARE C.S.A. Button???

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
4,741
Reaction score
295
Golden Thread
13
Location
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
13
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whats up TNet. While scanning the dirt our last time out, myself and Jeff (UmrGolf2000) came across a nice button

signal at about 5 inches....after getting it home and cleaning it off it looks as if it is a Rare C.S.A. Texas button ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

How bout you fellas? ::) :D Pretty sweet huh, have you ever found one like this, I bet this thing is worth a Pretty Penny ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • MD Pics 265.webp
    MD Pics 265.webp
    22 KB · Views: 577
IronSpike said:
I see the star to the left of the sharpie star :read2: Rare indeed :read2: Never mind you'll never get the marking off without ruining the button ;D

No, its actually a furniture tack....its just a rub mark that looks like a star :D :wink: You can be sure of that! :wink: :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Gonehunting said:
lololol I'd put it on ebay..... bet it sales... ::)
:D :D :D I wouldn't doubt it!! :icon_thumleft: :wink:


rjw4law said:
Could be rare, I have never saw one of them.

Indeed, I believe it to be so! ;D :wink:
 
Upvote 0
{Sentinel} said:
IronSpike said:
I see the star to the left of the sharpie star :read2: Rare indeed :read2: Never mind you'll never get the marking off without ruining the button ;D

No, its actually a furniture tack....its just a rub mark that looks like a star :D :wink: You can be sure of that! :wink: :wink:

Good ID on the rub marked furniture tack :icon_thumright: Green check please :D
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom