What's new

A RARE C.S.A. Button???

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
4,741
Reaction score
295
Golden Thread
13
Location
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
13
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whats up TNet. While scanning the dirt our last time out, myself and Jeff (UmrGolf2000) came across a nice button

signal at about 5 inches....after getting it home and cleaning it off it looks as if it is a Rare C.S.A. Texas button ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

How bout you fellas? ::) :D Pretty sweet huh, have you ever found one like this, I bet this thing is worth a Pretty Penny ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • MD Pics 265.webp
    MD Pics 265.webp
    22 KB · Views: 577
Is the pen markings on the button to highlight what's on the button? :icon_scratch: Otherwise, I would ask you detecting buddies a few questions :D
 
Upvote 0
IronSpike said:
Is the pen markings on the button to highlight what's on the button? :icon_scratch: Otherwise, I would ask you detecting buddies a few questions :D

LOL :D :D :D :wink: ;D :wink:
 
Upvote 0
It may not be worth a penny real or fake, pretty or ugly? But someone on ebay would probably bid on it! Doh! Monty
 
Upvote 0
Oh,yea thats a good one!!!I would go buy ya a new car against that one!!! :laughing7: ::)
 
Upvote 0
Monty said:
It may not be worth a penny real or fake, pretty or ugly? But someone on ebay would probably bid on it! Doh! Monty

Yeah, you're probably right Monty, heck, do you remember when someone bought a Grilled Cheese off ebay a couple years ago because it was said to have the "likeness of Jesus" on it :D :D :D I think someone paid a few THOUSAND dollars for it LOL

kuger said:
Oh,yea thats a good one!!!I would go buy ya a new car against that one!!! :laughing7: ::)

LOL ;D :D I thought about that idea, but I'd have to split the proceeds with my diggin partner UmrGolf2000 so I'd probably lean towards a new Freshwater fishing boat ;D :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
{Sentinel} said:
Monty said:
It may not be worth a penny real or fake, pretty or ugly? But someone on ebay would probably bid on it! Doh! Monty

Yeah, you're probably right Monty, heck, do you remember when someone bought a Grilled Cheese off ebay a couple years ago because it was said to have the "likeness of Jesus" on it :D :D :D I think someone paid a few THOUSAND dollars for it LOL

kuger said:
Oh,yea thats a good one!!!I would go buy ya a new car against that one!!! :laughing7: ::)


LOL ;D :D I thought about that idea, but I'd have to split the proceeds with my diggin partner UmrGolf2000 so I'd probably lean towards a new Freshwater fishing boat ;D :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Ha!Ha!Hilarious you say that!!I am selling stuff off to put into my bass boat!!!
 
Upvote 0
I'm sure there are many on here who would even certify that it is a rare CSA button if you need them to. ;D
 
Upvote 0
I know it's a fake because they didn't have Sharpies in the civil war. However I do have one that is done in pencil so I know it's the real thing! :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
I see the star to the left of the sharpie star :read2: Rare indeed :read2: Never mind you'll never get the marking off without ruining the button ;D
 

Attachments

  • Star.webp
    Star.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 401
Upvote 0
I found a statue of Jesus that looked like a grilled cheese sandwich but the dog ate it. Is that sacreligious? I wonder if HE had a sense of humor? Monty
 
Upvote 0
lololol I'd put it on ebay..... bet it sales... ::)
 
Upvote 0
Monty said:
I found a statue of Jesus that looked like a grilled cheese sandwich but the dog ate it. Is that sacreligious? I wonder if HE had a sense of humor? Monty

Surely a question of DOGma? ;D
 
Upvote 0
Reminds me of the "engraved" Christmas ornaments I ordered one year for my children with their names on them. Came in looking just like your button! ScamScam, but they didn't get away with it! ha! ;D :D Love the laughter! Good job!
 
Upvote 0
Monty said:
I found a statue of Jesus that looked like a grilled cheese sandwich but the dog ate it. Is that sacreligious? I wonder if HE had a sense of humor? Monty

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: I hate the dog ate it before you got to sell it on FleaBay. It must have been ched-ate-r cheese, and if he stole it off the counter he was . . . . .a roquefor-it. Okay, enough of me 'cutting the cheese. :laughing7:

Good one Monty, and yes, I think HE does have a sense of humor.

Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Could be rare, I have never saw one of them.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom