- Joined
- May 11, 2011
- Messages
- 21,617
- Reaction score
- 31,162
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Mass.
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
This is where I first saw her,just can't miss that orange..

She then flew up to the next tree and fluffed her feathers and shook like crazy..

Then back to normal..

Flew a few trees over and did a repeat..

Then back to normal.and with a yawn flew off..

I don't know if this was her later on but,doing it again..

Then wanted to know what I was looking at..

I see it might be their feathers are still growing and that's their way of a back scratch,after all they are this years young.
GOD Bless
Chris

She then flew up to the next tree and fluffed her feathers and shook like crazy..

Then back to normal..

Flew a few trees over and did a repeat..

Then back to normal.and with a yawn flew off..

I don't know if this was her later on but,doing it again..

Then wanted to know what I was looking at..

I see it might be their feathers are still growing and that's their way of a back scratch,after all they are this years young.
GOD Bless
Chris








