What's new

A Real Sparkler In The Scoop

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monday as usual Ken and I take a long trip to beaches away from our normal area. Today we worked a through and got several coins. I got lucky and dug a 6.7gr. 14Kt White Gold Ring with 14 diamonds. The center has 4 diamonds with 10 more below. "Oh, What A Feeling"
 

Attachments

  • wow.webp
    wow.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,473
Upvote 0
Awesome ring!!!! I wish I could find diamonds like that over here.... :(
 
lookindown said:
Great ring Les :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright: Is everybody using wetsuits now?
Only using the 2/3 mil. Water temp is 69 degrees. I use the shortie if the sun is out otherwise the full.
 
That is one sweet looking ring Les :thumbsup:
Congratulations for sure! Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Great ring Les.....I guess you took the Dollar pool this week huh? >grin< Have a great time on the cruise....sorry I'll miss you guys this time around....but I'll see you in May for sure !!....Brian
 
LES!!!!!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Happy dancing for you in New York! :headbang: :hello2:
 
One of the best looking Diamond rings I've seen posted in awhile..Congrads....
 
That's gotta be one of the top 5 prettiest rings I've seen on here, Les! Great job!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Really,Really Nice
 
only just seen this Les, filthy find ... all of the above as well ...wow :notworthy:
 
great find !!! , i'm gonna give it a try this weekend , havent been out since that day i seen you HH :icon_pirat:
 
:notworthy: OMG that is a beauty, I'm positively drooling! :notworthy: Red
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom