A Recent Dig in the Philippines

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
I'd like to share some photos of my recent dig. The target was located in 2019 and was initially pursued by manual digging. But due to all kinds of unforeseeable circumstances (earthquakes, landslides etc) it kept being delayed until we were able to get an excavator in there last October. I know how this sounds but, from my perspective I have to fully believe in there being supernatural forces that protect these treasures. And whatever it is, it has the ability to control the weather. We started here in October 2019 and got to about 10 ft depth by manual digging. We were pulling out numerous unquestionably man-made signs above the target location. But then two powerful earthquakes hit the area and caused landslides which displaced thousands. The people were living along the sides of the roads etc. It became impossible for a foreigner to do anything in secret. So the operation had to be delayed until 2022, after the government had built public housing for all the displaced residents.

Somehow by a stroke of bizarre coincidence, events led me to go back in the same month of October 2022, to continue the dig. ANOTHER earthquake struck the night before we were to continue operating. Which again by extremely bizarre coincidence, believe it or not, happened to be the very same day the earthquake struck in 2019. This time it was a weaker quake. But days in to the excavation, after experiencing multiple technical failures with the excavator, a massive typhoon swept in to the area. Turning the entire site in to a totally unmanageable mud soup. At around 15 ft we encountered what appeared to be a tunnel coming in from the south to ground zero. It was reinforced by timbers made of a very dense type of wood from a certain species of nut tree, which didn't grow in that area. Unfortunately by the time we reached 30 ft or so, the typhoon was causing the nearby streams to overflow in to the hole and collapse the walls of the shaft. It become impossible to continue.

Sterling Seagrave said in his book that the Japanese employed Shinto priests to curse these sites using their ancient form of ceremonial magic. I believe that must be one of the true stories. According to my own experiences and research in to the occult, they were conducting elaborate rituals to bind demon spirits along with the spirits of the dead to stand guard over the treasures. At one time I personally witnessed a possession by a demon spirit. It tried to possess me also but, only as a result of intense prayer, it failed to do so. The demons are also subject to more powerful Angelic forces, who are apparently willing to go to great lengths to prevent people from reaching these treasures if they do not deem those involved to be worthy or foresee negative consequences occurring as a result of their recovery. Everything I just said can also be confirmed in various ancient magical manuscripts, including the works of King Solomon.

All the best to others on the hunt.

20221021_082144.jpg

20221021_093200.jpg

20221021_105400.jpg

20221021_114503.jpg

20221021_135656.jpg

20221022_113726.jpg

20221022_115557.jpg

20221022_115634.jpg

20221028_090431.jpg

20221028_093438.jpg

20221028_102133.jpg

Last edited:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Interesting.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What convinced you to dig a hole in that particular location?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread