What's new

A ring and a Cadillac type find to break up the clad

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
43,391
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to a clad factory but only for a short "walk":

2016 (281).webp
2016 (283).webp

Believe it or not, that used to be a ring. :)

2016 (284).webp

"Cadillac type find?" ;)

2016 (286).webp
2016 (282).webp

Never will get tired of this scenario. :)

2016 (285).webp

(.925) :)

Thanks for peeking!
 
Upvote 26
Good job on all the digs, I like the ring!
 
Score on the ring, Funny how a crusty lookin thing can end up looking so nice.Gotta love silver. wtg
 
Congrats on the silver Gary. Money is nice but nice jewelry is a good diversion.
 
Great digs as always! Gotta love that ring! As for that hood ornament, perhaps it was ripped off the car by a disgruntled neighbor :laughing7:
 
Good work, I was stumbling in a cornfield Thursday thinking about you.
 
That's really weird, I found a Cadillac ashtray lid yesterday.
 
That is a great hunt, Whadi, very happy for you. I agree that should get a pedigree,degree, or decree for that filigree ring. Nothing says beauty like an intricate silver ring. Sub 8-)
 
cool fob :thumbsup: I've never seen one like that.
I may have been confused on what it was.
 
Love the ring and things, Fishy and Blingie seem pleased! :occasion14:
 
That is a great hunt, Whadi, very happy for you. I agree that should get a pedigree,degree, or decree for that filigree ring. Nothing says beauty like an intricate silver ring. Sub 8-)

I agree, Sub. I really appreciate good craftsmanship on rings. Too bad this one has had such a hard life. Still pretty though, even after all it's been through!

Thanks!
 
cool fob :thumbsup: I've never seen one like that.
I may have been confused on what it was.

Yeah, I know, me neither. It is fairly substantial. Feels like the way a Cadillac is built too, solid!
It's one of those break-away key fobs. The stem comes away.

Thanks!
 
Yeah, a silver lining is always a nice plus to a hunt. :)

Thanks!

Isn't it funny how a little silver ring or coin makes the hunt so much better, I got a tiny little sterling do dad necklace charm thingy last week and was thrilled lol
 
Isn't it funny how a little silver ring or coin makes the hunt so much better, I got a tiny little sterling do dad necklace charm thingy last week and was thrilled lol

Yeah, I think that out of necessity, we've had to lower our expectations......a bit. ;)
 
That's really weird, I found a Cadillac ashtray lid yesterday.
Keep going you guys. Together you might gather enough parts to assemble a Coupe De Ville!:laughing7:
I really like silver finds and that ring is a beauty.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom