What's new

A romance novel

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sick of posting stupidity, so I'll take a crack at writing a romance novel. I hope you like it :icon_thumleft:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He grasped me firmly but gently just above my elbow and guided me into a room, his room. Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone. He approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low, reassuring voice close to my ear. "Just relax."

Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused hands start at my ankles, gently probing, and moving upward along my calves slowly but steadily. My breath caught in my throat. I knew I should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His touch was so experienced, so sure.

When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and partly closed my eyes. My pulse was pounding. I felt his knowing fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage. And then, as he cupped my firm, full breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply. Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders, slid them down my tingling spine and across my buttocks.

Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly trusting and expectant. This is a man, I thought. A man used to taking charge. A man not used to taking `no' for an answer. A man who would tell me what he wanted. A man who would look into my soul and say...

"Okay, ma'am," said a voice. "All done."

My eyes snapped open and he was standing in front of me, smiling, holding out my purse. "You can board your flight now."


Have a nice flight this holiday season from the TSA :laughing7:
 
Laughed so hard.

Does T-Net have a XXX section, if so this will be moved to it, or comedy central.

Have a great day Spart.
 
BUT DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF HIS WAND :read2: :read2: :read2: :read2: :read2:
 
:icon_thumright:
knowing the source, I was waiting for a punchline but didn't expect that one. Way to go Spartacus, that one had me laughing out loud. :hello2: :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom