Shorewalker
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 30, 2017
- Messages
- 446
- Reaction score
- 959
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Virginia & Collier Cty FL
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
These were found by a creek in tree roots 6-10 feet from the water (about 50' apart). The Savannah River is typical of the ones I have found at this site. A good 1/3 of what I find here are SR. The bifurcate is a heartbreaker (for me) as I don't find too many and this would have been nice. I recently saw one of these in a display by County Archaeologists that identified it as 8,000 years old. The display was of points found a mile or so away. Mine could have been a twin of the one on display (size, shape and material are identical). I would love to find a whole one like this...it's waiting for me somewhere there.


Upvote
0







