OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe it was all accomplished by them having a persistence towards a particular purpose.
Yes i understand having a purpose BUT how did they do it ? How many people were used. Thad to stay some placwe and had to eat. Think about this out in the MIDDLE of empty sand. The jungle offers more food but harder to move things

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking into a distand past or near future is just our best guess, but it is still a guess, has some similarity with the discriminator on our detectors.....
The truth is, i do not really know what is going on in my country right now.....

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
1582205110-Pyramidswerebuiltbyaliensthepicturestatesthategyptian_9e3787_4804176.png

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I myself think they did have OUTSIDE HELP !!!!

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Solx i do not know and I think most do not know for sure. Do you think we will EVER KNOW ?

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

Solx i do not know and I think most do not know for sure. Do you think we will EVER KNOW ?
What I do know is people are addicted to absurd beliefs, and, or behaviours. The desire can be strong enough in the individual through reinforced neural pathways that the mind will block information that goes against the desire. For instance these videos below will cause cognitive dissonance in some people.

Last edited:

Reulte

Jun 26, 2013
Currently Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, heck, I don't even know how my home was built and that was within my lifetime and in spite of seeing houses (and other buildings) built.

Some archaeologists have built smaller replicas or moved stones within a few weeks with the help of grad students and volunteers to address particular problems (i.e. pyramid ramps, stone heads of Easter Island, a henge stone). Imagine what could be commanded of a population by a pharaoh. Also, when people are well-fed there is plenty of time to observe, imagine, and develop improvements.

I 'believe' in aliens -- but mostly as tourists to the quaint villages.

Zakon Krzyżacki

May 25, 2022
There are hieroglyphics of most things from the culture that erected the pyramids, but none of the pyramids construction.
Why is that ?
My guess is the ruler at the time looking forward did NOT want people to remember how they were constructed.
Slaves and thousands of them.
I imagine that it was a work or die situation for them.
History repeats itself.
Seen any news stories lately of historical statues being torn down ?
Someone or many are trying to hide away our current history.
That's my current thoughts on the issue.
Sandstone can be shaped by rapidly flowing water.
I guess they could have carved the basic shape into large blocks and then using fine measurements, use a river to sculpt the stone to the dimensions required.
Simple channeling of water.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There were no slaves involved in the construction of the pyramids. Egyptian farmers (most of the population) were moved to the pyramid sites during the annual river flooding of their lands. During the flood season and after harvest they worked on the pyramid construction. This is very well documented.

There were about 20,000 workers on the three biggest pyramids. Only about 4.000 of those were permanent workers and the rest were ordinary citizens that provided about three months of labor a year as a civic duty. It appears all citizens had to perform civic duty. All these workers were well fed and well cared for. Medical treatment was available for all the workers equally. If they died while they were working on a pyraimid they were buried in individual tombs on site that were decorated by their families. Often the worker's job on the pyramid was illustrated on the walls of their tomb, much of what we know about the tools and methods used to build the pyramids was learned from these tomb drawings.

The pryramids took about 20 each years to build. Egyptian culture has existed for more than 2,500 years The citizens performed other civic duties when not working on the pyramids. Besides the obvious temple projects etc. they spent most of their civic duty time building and maintaining the extensive irrigation system that fed their nation.

Last edited:

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen that coral castle show,pretty impressive for one guy But .It and the stones are much smaller scale than that of Giza & pyramids in S. America.
Visited Coral Castle as a kid about 8 or 9. I pushed a solid coral door, weighing several tons, 360 degrees on a central pivot with one finger. That is a most amazing place, built by a single man. So just imagine what could be done with several thousand workers, as they had for some of those projects mentioned. And I think maybe he had a little help once in awhile.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
There were no slaves involved in the construction of the pyramids. Egyptian farmers (most of the population) were moved to the pyramid sites during the annual river flooding of their lands. During the flood season and after harvest they worked on the pyramid construction. This is very well documented.

There were about 20,000 workers on the three biggest pyramids. Only about 4.000 of those were permanent workers and the rest were ordinary citizens that provided about three months of labor a year as a civic duty. It appears all citizens had to perform civic duty. All these workers were well fed and well cared for. Medical treatment was available for all the workers equally. If they died while they were working on a pyraimid they were buried in individual tombs on site that were decorated by their families. Often the worker's job on the pyramid was illustrated on the walls of their tomb, much of what we know about the tools and methods used to build the pyramids was learned from these tomb drawings.

The pryramids took about 20 each years to build. Egyptian culture has existed for more than 2,500 years The citizens performed other civic duties when not working on the pyramids. Besides the obvious temple projects etc. they spent most of their civic duty time building and maintaining the extensive irrigation system that fed their nation.
The great pyramid in ordered to be built in 20 years would have required 315, 2-3 ton blocks to be set in place daily. Did they take a day off ever? Also common sense dictates the higher you go the slower the work progresses. Bear in mind the entire structure was coated in a thick finish coat that also would have taken time to apply. To, the large stones had to be shaped and transported from the quarry some distance away. I have no doubt that there are many questions as to how and when the pyramids were built but constricting the time to 20 years seems a stretch. I would love to defer to the archeologists but they have been incorrect about so many things over the years I think I will just remain amazed at what we don't really know.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I mean these people had to eat. I am sure some died. Where did they store there food and water ? There are so many questions I think that
are un answered

Last edited:

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

I mean these people had to eat. I am sure some died. Where did they store there food and water ? There are so many questions I think that
are un answered
Do your research. I remember reading one article some time ago that the workers were well fed, and cared for.

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

Why watch Ancient Alien highly speculative, and disinformation based fantasy when reality is far more interesting?

Reulte

Jun 26, 2013
Currently Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why watch Ancient Alien highly speculative, and disinformation based fantasy when reality is far more interesting?

Yeah.. but Ancient Aliens has comparatively really great photography and graphics.

As for the pyramid workers, there is a village (where they lived) and burials near great pyramids on the plateau. None of the villages of ancient Egypt are far from the Nile (transportation and fishing) and the basic agricultural crops were grains for bread and beer. Also onions and garlic -- which aren't that difficult to grow and are also easy to store.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread