A SERIOUS question for those that KNOW or think they KNOW

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today i was watching the history channel about VERY EARLY Stone works. They are talking THOUSANDS of years ago with no HEAVY equipment . They built many stone works with a lot of stones weighing over 200 TONS perfectly cut STRAIGHT EDGES ! PREFECT FITS . South America, Africa , Europe just to name a few places. How do you think they did it ?I find it TOTALLY AMAZING 11! What is YOUR OPINION ?

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The story of man is not one of evolution but devolution. As created, our ancestors were made in the image of God. It's been all downhill since then. We are conditioned to think that if we find a primitive tribe in the jungle, that that is a picture of early man. It is actually a picture of extremely advanced man, who degenerates to primitivism over time.

Finding seemingly impossible constructions such as you point out shows that we have lost some of our once-natural abilities.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I think it’s very possible during those epochs of human history we had help and possibly had developed simple technologies that helped shape and move monolithic stone.
Maybe by using the natural magnetics of the earth.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it’s very possible during those epochs of human history we had help and possibly had developed simple technologies that helped shape and move monolithic stone.
Maybe by using the natural magnetics of the earth.
Scientist who are studying the pyramids now believe they are NOT 3k years old (like we have been taught) but instead their 12k + years old .:dontknow:

E-Trac-Ohio

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2020
Eastern Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ancient, forgotten human technology - but more likely ALIENS !

If you guy's are interested in this subject you should read about or watch the documentaries on the
"Coral Castle" that one man built by himself in Florida almost 100 years ago.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen that coral castle show,pretty impressive for one guy But .It and the stones are much smaller scale than that of Giza & pyramids in S. America.

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One thing that is often forgotten when trying to wrap ones head around these tasks is the time it took. Some times it would take a hundred years to build these things. Often done on the backs of slaves by the thousands.

Enough time and human suffering can build nearly anything. They didn’t operate for a profit, or to build the next great government structure. They were building it for their convictions, for their gods and come hell of high water it would be seen through.

Also when you see archeological data that says “we can’t figure out how it was built” it means a pile of scientists with little to no building background can’t get their heads around it.

Lots and lots of time, many, many People and a total disregard for the conditions most those people suffered through.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well for one thing I doubt the stone masons were on a "deadline"! I start a job & usually the 1st thing I get asked is " How long do you think it will take you to finish" . Sheesh! These are Precast stones my crew is installing on a hotel near Disney. They weigh about 400 lbs each. Baby's compared to what the ancients used. Many of those stones back eons ago show evidence of precision cuts you get with wet saws or even lazers. I love looking at YouTube videos about them and the theory's abound about who built them and when.
20220304_082956.jpg
20220330_135941.jpg
20220301_083517.jpg

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The laser cuts and such can be explained though. Hell the rope cutters they use to core stone is pretty rudimentary and works a charm.

For all we know it could have used steel tools. Most would have rotted away ages ago.

If you think a man couldn’t have carved that by hand then go watch a Top end carver at their craft. What feels like life time required for you or I to do something looks effortless to them.

Also the job market was a bit smaller back then. Many more masons on the pay roll when everything’s made from stone.

Also a great menu things were made from a casting method (concrete) where they would move sand and aggregate mixture into place then wet layers as they pounded it into a tight matrix. The Roman stuff has lasted for 2000 years.

These people were not stupid and they hade an eternity (comparatively) to get things done.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One thing that is often forgotten when trying to wrap ones head around these tasks is the time it took. Some times it would take a hundred years to build these things. Often done on the backs of slaves by the thousands.

Enough time and human suffering can build nearly anything. They didn’t operate for a profit, or to build the next great government structure. They were building it for their convictions, for their gods and come hell of high water it would be seen through.

Also when you see archeological data that says “we can’t figure out how it was built” it means a pile of scientists with little to no building background can’t get their heads around it.

Lots and lots of time, many, many People and a total disregard for the conditions most those people suffered through.
You beat me to it! Given time and unlimited slave labor,most any task can be accomplished.

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The laser cuts and such can be explained though. Hell the rope cutters they use to core stone is pretty rudimentary and works a charm.

For all we know it could have used steel tools. Most would have rotted away ages ago.

If you think a man couldn’t have carved that by hand then go watch a Top end carver at their craft. What feels like life time required for you or I to do something looks effortless to them.

Also the job market was a bit smaller back then. Many more masons on the pay roll when everything’s made from stone.

Also a great menu things were made from a casting method (concrete) where they would move sand and aggregate mixture into place then wet layers as they pounded it into a tight matrix. The Roman stuff has lasted for 2000 years.

These people were not stupid and they hade an eternity (comparatively) to get things done.

Please read through my IPhone induced ramblings. This phone seems to know what I really mean to say and I get tired of chasing them...

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice
Well for one thing I doubt the stone masons were on a "deadline"! I start a job & usually the 1st thing I get asked is " How long do you think it will take you to finish" . Sheesh! These are Precast stones my crew is installing on a hotel near Disney. They weigh about 400 lbs each. Baby's compared to what the ancients used. Many of those stones back eons ago show evidence of precision cuts you get with wet saws or even lazers. I love looking at YouTube videos about them and the theory's abound about who built them and when. View attachment 2019302 View attachment 2019304 View attachment 2019303
Nice work there Newnan Man!

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The stones in Giza are ok B UT there are places that have MUCH LARGER Stones and the cuttings of them is far SUPERIOR to the great Pyramids. There are structures in South America that are FAR SUPERIOR then the ones in Egypt !!

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The stones in Giza are ok B UT there are places that have MUCH LARGER Stones and the cuttings of them is far SUPERIOR to the great Pyramids. There are structures in South America that are FAR SUPERIOR then the ones in Egypt !!
You are correct. They are seamed so tight and have no need of mortar. No to mention 30 ton plus blocks of stone miles from the quarry and thousands of feet up a mountain. Many questions still unanswered. I like that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread