A Short Trip to the Playground This Morning - Heartstopper !@!!# % ^ $

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to clean the pool this morning...Oh no......no chlorine !!! gotta make a Walmart run...and oh by the way..there's an elementary school on the way. Didn't take much to talk myself into a quick run through the playground. Well I hit the playground..$1.45 in clad...thought I'd work a little around the playground..got under and behind a few benches..working down the edge of the sidewalk in the grassy area...and Bam !!!! a good ring signal. Picked up a kiddie ring with "I'll Follow You in Faith" around it. Walked a few feet down and away from the sidewalk and Bam !!!! An inch down I found this nice ring with alternating colored stones and clear stones "Diamonds" ??? Got the heart pumping for sure. I thought ..hmmmm maybe another one lurking somewhere..but not to be. Packed it up and headed home. Almost forgot the chlorine for the pool. Got the nice ring cleaned up, no markings inside.....put the Diamond Tester on it...NOPE !!!! Not this time. But even still, its a beautiful ring just the same. Thought I'd share it with all of you.

Rockyredbaron

HH to all

Attachments

• Ring4-11-09.jpg
    Ring4-11-09.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 588
Upvote 0
OP
OP
rockyredbaron

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ugotit22 said:
nice ring
is it gold?

Dont think so because there's no markings on it.

OP
OP
rockyredbaron

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Southern Boy.............I have a diamond tester that tells me if the stones are real or not.

THingfool

Feb 7, 2009
NE Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark,1280-x,Cortes, White's 6DB
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Beautiful ring no matter what it is made of. wtg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions