What's new

A Sterling day at site X

tmosc

Full Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Messages
132
Reaction score
248
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out late tonight and put in about an hours worth of swinging the machine out at Site X . Found a '77 Quarter, an '85 Canadian Cent and a fried Memorial Cent. Also found a set of keys and some Aluminum Cans, pull tabs etc . . . The highlight of my night was finding a NF.925 Sterling Silver Ring. Not bad for almost not going at all.
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1435632125572.webp
    FB_IMG_1435632125572.webp
    108.1 KB · Views: 138
  • FB_IMG_1435632104836.webp
    FB_IMG_1435632104836.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 138
  • FB_IMG_1435632143054.webp
    FB_IMG_1435632143054.webp
    62.4 KB · Views: 146
Upvote 10
MAN THAT HEAD BUSTER WOULD DAMM SURE LEAVE A PERMANENT X MARKED THE SPOT] BUT STILL A NICE FIND.
 
Nice find. I found this ring earlier this month, it has 925 on one side and "NF" on the other. I postulated that "NF" stands for "not fake". Congrats on the silver!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150610_190740_223-1.webp
    IMG_20150610_190740_223-1.webp
    267.7 KB · Views: 124
Nice find. I found this ring earlier this month, it has 925 on one side and "NF" on the other. I postulated that "NF" stands for "not fake". Congrats on the silver!

It stands for Nickel Free. Congratulations on your find also !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom