What's new

A "Studly" Day

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
A "Studly" Day

Not much today.
I guess other hunters gleened out the larger targets this week. It's been crowded lately.
I did find alot of stud earrings missed and passed over.
They did miss one small 14k ring, looks like the type that you would see on the Jewelry channel.
Three of the tiny earrings are 14k. The others are probably silver. I'm sure all the stones are cubic's.
Beautiful sunrise, calm clear water and best of all...no rap music. ;D
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    181.8 KB · Views: 435
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    132.2 KB · Views: 423
Upvote 0
Re: A "Studly" Day

Congrats :thumbsup:
 
Re: A "Studly" Day

I would get a second opinion on those stones. Diamond can be told from cubic zirconium by looking through the back of the stone toward the front. If the stone appears cloudy, it's likely cubic zirconium. But if the back is clear ... get a second opinion.
 
Re: A "Studly" Day

Very nice...
 
Re: A "Studly" Day

Pretty looking ring Alec. Might be sapphires. That SandShark of yours looks to be very sensitive to small items. Either you fan the bottom or you've got some SS screen built into your scoop. Nice bling today :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: A "Studly" Day

Da Sand Crab said:
Not much today.
I guess other hunters gleened out the larger targets this week. It's been crowded lately.
I did find alot of stud earrings missed and passed over.
They did miss one small 14k ring, looks like the type that you would see on the Jewelry channel.
Three of the tiny earrings are 14k. The others are probably silver. I'm sure all the stones are cubic's.
Beautiful sunrise, calm clear water and best of all...no rap music. ;D

Nice finds. What machine are you running with?
 
Re: A "Studly" Day

Sure does look good, great looking ring! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom