What's new

A sweet old canadian penny, and a few wheats

washingtonian

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2005
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
12,900
Golden Thread
0
Location
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
My brother and I hunted an elementary school, and the good ol field today. The school turned up most of the coins, and a few funny things. The half dollar was a cool find from the school, but it is unsually light, i think it is either really worn, or possibly a fake? Anywho the good coins we found were a 1928 canadian penny, a 1930 s penny, and a 1937 s penny. The school turned up some random melted copper that turns out to be pretty heavy, and the strange thing in the last picture. If anyone has any idea what the thing on the last picture is I would love to know, i think it may have a magnet on the back because the hannah montana pin sticks to the back. Anyways HH thanks for looking

-Washingtonian
 

Attachments

  • DSC01394.webp
    DSC01394.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 302
  • DSC01395.webp
    DSC01395.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 289
  • DSC01396.webp
    DSC01396.webp
    6 KB · Views: 285
  • DSC01397.webp
    DSC01397.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 289
  • DSC01398.webp
    DSC01398.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 284
Upvote 0
That's a golf tool for repairing your ball marks on the greens.
 
I just found a 1940. 1928 is the oldest penny I have seen so far :thumbsup:
 
Nice Finds ! :thumbsup:

I've found a lot of Canadians before, but never one that old.
Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom