What's new

A symbol of snake and triangle and a cavity

Tareqk82

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 28, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Amman
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear sir
I have found those symbols in Jordan (ajloun).. I want to know if they are a symbols of treasure or no??
Before I expose the rock that contains all these symbols.. it was a quantity of rocks on each other’s .. then I clean and drop them ... then I saw the symbols on the rock I’ve attached ..
Could u help me please because I don’t have a detector..
regards
 

Attachments

  • D457335E-7178-4ED8-B289-8687EE9E3C26.webp
    D457335E-7178-4ED8-B289-8687EE9E3C26.webp
    2 MB · Views: 267
Welcome to Tnet from Toronto Canada! :hello:

I'm sorry my friend, but I'm having trouble seeing what you're seeing. :icon_scratch:
I think it may just be your imagination... all I see are natural inclusions and scratches in sedimentary rock.

Dave
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi
 
Upvote 0
Looks like erosion to me. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet from Toronto Canada! :hello:

I'm sorry my friend, but I'm having trouble seeing what you're seeing. :icon_scratch:
I think it may just be your imagination... all I see are natural inclusions and scratches in sedimentary rock.

Dave
I can see the snake with a long tongue & a triangle below
 
Upvote 0
Yes, and they look freshly scratched into the rock.

They really do. I’m no Scott Waulter, but I know my rocks, and symbols written in stone for years, and that’s more modern. The triangle I see on the left looks very modern, add water to it like within the snake, and it’ll make it look old too
 
Upvote 0
Welcome from Alma, AR
 
Upvote 0
Welcome from MI Tommy
 
Upvote 0
They really do. I’m no Scott Waulter, but I know my rocks, and symbols written in stone for years, and that’s more modern. The triangle I see on the left looks very modern, add water to it like within the snake, and it’ll make it look old too
Treasure does not have to be ancient, I’m sure the dirt bags from ISIS have stuff stashed all over the Mideast
 
Upvote 0
I know they do. On an everyday basis we’ve found something of theirs. Also everything in that region is ancient. Hell you crawl out of your car and step foot on Iraqi, Afghan soil you’re stepping on ancient ground
 
Upvote 0
Also sent a FR hope you accept I like to share my finds and experiance. Tommy
 
Upvote 0
The OP was a hit-and-run poster. Hasnt even come back to check for replies.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom