A T-NET WEDDING !!!

just remember I've got black mail photos of you at the poo review. LOL

Sniffer

By the way....that other thread I have been talking about has officially started. I need to get out of here and get busy!! ;D

Real de Tayopa said:
CYN mi lost LUV. You posted -->

of course he is a good hugger!
~~~~~~~~~~
Now just how the heck would you know?

Don Jose de La Mancha

lol I hug him frequently ya goof!! Now get your hiney up here to one of the CTH get togethers so we can hug you too!!

Real the CTHIII will be May 7th - 9th! That gives you time to plan! So be prepared to HUG!

Congratulations , like they say , 'marriage is a great institution, but who the hell wants
to live in an institution.' Only kidding, I am a very content & happy married man .
Seriously, all the best & wishes for many happy years together. :hello2:

thanks tubecity! It is always a blessing to see other happily married couples....gives us hope when the one we live with squishes the toothpaste! :wink: kidding of course! There are FAR more important things to think about. lol

A great looking couple! Congratulations!!! :headbang: :hello2: :hello: :thumbsup:

Timberwolf

Cynangyl said:
Thanks Tom! Hoping to see you and Ragenna in May again! ~hugsnprayers~

Cyn,

We will be there if the Lord is willing and the creek don't rise. ;D

TW

lol That was exactly what I was thinking about us! I have already put it in the book at work I intend to be in Kansas those days...now it is a case of savin up for the airfare and such. I can't wait to see everyone again!! :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back