JohnDee1 Sr. Member Joined Jul 28, 2018 Messages 314 Reaction score 474 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 26, 2019 #1 Hey everyone I found this tooth quite a while ago when I first started detecting. I assumed it might of have been something they ate due to proximity to other butchered fragments. Does anyone have an idea what this might be from?
Hey everyone I found this tooth quite a while ago when I first started detecting. I assumed it might of have been something they ate due to proximity to other butchered fragments. Does anyone have an idea what this might be from?
Back-of-the-boat Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2013 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 8,980 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 26, 2019 #2 Pretty sure it is a horse tooth. Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,310 Reaction score 48,572 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 27, 2019 #3 Back-of-the-boat said: Pretty sure it is a horse tooth. Click to expand... agreed Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,020 Reaction score 28,180 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 27, 2019 #4 Horses, horses, horses! Here's what cows teeth look like John, horse teeth are longer and thinner like the one you found. Dave Attachments 20190519_213543.webp 525.3 KB · Views: 54 20190120_162038.webp 198.2 KB · Views: 55 WP_20170522_10_05_28_Pro (2).webp 114.8 KB · Views: 48 Upvote 0
Horses, horses, horses! Here's what cows teeth look like John, horse teeth are longer and thinner like the one you found. Dave
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 27, 2019 #5 A Horse of course good I'd and kinda creepy lol Upvote 0
JohnDee1 Sr. Member Joined Jul 28, 2018 Messages 314 Reaction score 474 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 27, 2019 Thread Owner #6 Thanks for the help y’all. Bone isn’t really my specialty so I came here. I guess there is a trash dump what with all the bone. Thanks again! Upvote 0
Thanks for the help y’all. Bone isn’t really my specialty so I came here. I guess there is a trash dump what with all the bone. Thanks again!