What's new

A Trick turns into a Treat

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
As some of you know, my CRH partner is my 79 year old father in law. Yesterday we went to our supply bank for coins to search. They sell me $1000 bags of halves and I have had mixed results for over a year now. My cranky father in law doesn't like to be skunked(who does ?). What I did to him while he wasn't looking was to slit the bag and I dropped in 5 40%ers, 2 90%ers and a Franklin. I could hear the silver tinkle as he dug through the bag. He got more and more excited as he found my salted coins. The treat turned out to be an extra 23 silvers I had not seen in the bag. If he gets skunked, I have to hear about it for a week.


All the best to you guys and dolls. Thanks, Jim
 
Upvote 0
You should get a job at Brinks, seems you've got it down pat.
 
I sure hope you steal back the seeded silver....hes old...he doesn't need it!
 
Can I hunt with you ??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom