- Joined
- Apr 24, 2010
- Messages
- 13,021
- Reaction score
- 28,183
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Upper Canada 🇨🇦
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
You're definitely an animal lover and a good guy too Jim! 
What I don't understand how folks can love and care for a family member for 14 years, then seem so slow to respond when you let them know you found their lost dog.
I'd be devastated if this had happened to our dog,
Dave
PS. This is what our happy dog looks like this morning!
What I don't understand how folks can love and care for a family member for 14 years, then seem so slow to respond when you let them know you found their lost dog.
I'd be devastated if this had happened to our dog,
Dave
PS. This is what our happy dog looks like this morning!

Attachments
Last edited:


NO they aren't poor excuses!
If you knew as much about dogs as I do (which I can tell from your post that you most certainly do not), owned as many as I have and trained as many as I have as a Certified Level II Dog Obedience Trainer then you'd realize what I was saying was true! How on earth did he know when he first saw the dog what the dog's situation was? His owner could have been in the woods somewhere. Was he supposed to try to just take somebody's dog? That wouldn't be good for either of them! He called and found the owner and was told that their daughter was going to pick the dog up. I'm sure after it took him a few days to realize what those sick people were really up to that he did try to find and help the dog. I KNOW that I would have.






