Kurios1
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 25, 2017
- Messages
- 3,773
- Reaction score
- 7,384
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
- Detector(s) used
- Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like these folks need an attitude adjustment up side their head!



I have large dogs, a cat and parrots who all are supposed to be natural predators of each other by instinct. I can have all of them on the couch with me at the same time and they all get along great and even groom one another! So what does that say about people who should not by instinct be predatory towards one another but are and then treat animals even worse? 
Although he never trusted humans again and I DON'T blame him, he had the rest of his long life being very well taken care of and was happy to be in a flock with my other birds. He would talk, play with all of his toys and was happy. He suffered a stroke so I put him in my intensive care unit for birds and called my avian vet. There was nothing that could be done for him. I fed him by hand every 3 - 4 hours around the clock for 3 days while I petted and comforted him. He ended up passing away while I was holding him against my chest.
Not a good time for anyone to get onto me about "poor excuses"! 







