What's new

A truly rewarding hobby

herb n surf

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2011
Messages
691
Reaction score
260
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Fl.
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Looking back at some of the things people had lost over the years ,that I was lucky enough to have found , combined with the really nice people I have met that share this hobby.I can truly say " this is a pastime like no other."
 

Attachments

  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 525
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    55.3 KB · Views: 519
Upvote 0
I could not have said it any better, Herb!

It is a great hobby :headbang:

L
 
Well said, Little things last a long time. Somebody's memory's will be observed and carried on . :hello2:
 
I have to say that meeting Herb and Sandi has been a true blessing for me!! So glad to have them as my new friends in Florida!! And he found some good stuff too!
 
PIRATE BOOTY, NICE !!!!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Nice stash ya got there Herb!!!!!!!Goin back to the lake Sat.with my boy,sure hope I hit the GOLD God Bless,HH Chris
 
worldtalker --you are a #1 best dad :headbang: :hello2:dad
 
herb n surf said:
worldtalker --you are a #1 best dad :headbang: :hello2:dad
Ya,My son Travis is a Blessing for sure,I am so Thankful he's not like most kids,he's a loner like Pop!!God Bless my Friend and thank you,Chris
 
Herb, you are a real generous hunter. Its been my pleasure to meet you and Sandy. I cant thank you enough for lending me one of your detectors while both of my good ones were in the shop. Looking forward to hunting with you both again. The lunch was also appreciated!
 
Nice stash ya got there - very rewarding!!! lol Gotta love this hobby. gl and hh
 
Herb, Saw you and Sandy from a distance yesterday morning and met the country dancer. What a nice bunch of people.
 
Captaindoug , a little later I made big mistake I followed behind you to see what you missed . You did good , you only missed one dime. Hope to meet you some day soon. Good hunting!!
 
Beautiful collection, many rewards for hard work. You certainly earned them!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom