What's new

A very big thanks to Lejeune and Immy -

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started a topic a week or so back about what the MD club I belong to (Cowtown Treasure Hunters) does with foreign coins (plant them for kids with handicaps to find) and asked that anyone who wanted to put their foreign coins to good use to let me know. Lejeune and Immy stepped up bit time. Thanks to both of you. If anyone still has some they really do not want, please send me a message and I will get you my snail mail address.
 

Attachments

  • foreign.webp
    foreign.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 259
Upvote 0
thanks for the reply killerwine, message sent.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom