skip_a_loo Full Member Joined Apr 11, 2013 Messages 126 Reaction score 46 Golden Thread 0 Location Newton, Wisconsin Detector(s) used Up Graded to...GTP at Gold Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 15, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Woman successfully trades wedding ring for Chiefs-Broncos tickets on Craigslist Y! SPORTS
mamabear Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,075 Reaction score 869 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Missouri Detector(s) used garage sale oldie Primary Interest: Other Nov 15, 2013 #2 I was gonna say it would depend on who the team was, but I see it was the Broncs!! Oh Ya! Hmm I wonder if I know her?
I was gonna say it would depend on who the team was, but I see it was the Broncs!! Oh Ya! Hmm I wonder if I know her?
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 15, 2013 #3 think she is a chefs fan (anyone recall that commercial?)
Newfiehunter Hero Member Joined Oct 20, 2007 Messages 744 Reaction score 342 Golden Thread 0 Location Newfoundland Detector(s) used Currently own: Fisher CZ5, Eurotek Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cortes, Vibraprobe 560, Vibradetector 720, Garrett ProPointer. Makro Pinpoiinter Used: Whites Liberty2, Garrett Freedom3, Garrett GTA 1 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 15, 2013 #4 Can't wait to watch that game! This game will probably determine who will win the division.
SusanMN Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2007 Messages 4,563 Reaction score 4,098 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2013 #5 That was probably because Craig's List wouldn't let her post her husband as trade for the tickets.