Abandoned Mine Exploration and Gold Prospecting!

WildernessAU

Dec 25, 2009
Upvote 8

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got your email from TN but my reply back to you wont go through after several attempts from a moderator or ???
Are you talking email or private messages? Not sure what moderator comment is about, do you need moderator, can you explain little more please?

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I got your email from TN but my reply back to you wont go through after several attempts from a moderator or ???
Just asking if you sent a new P.M. back as sometimes a reply does not work. Just saying worth a try.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Are you talking email or private messages? Not sure what moderator comment is about, do you need moderator, can you explain little more please?
Since there appears to not be a problem now it is just a matter of trying what works for anyone trying to send a PM.

The moderators have enough things to look at. No need for one unless there is still a problem with messages.
Thank you for chiming in.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since there appears to not be a problem now it is just a matter of trying what works for anyone trying to send a PM.

The moderators have enough things to look at. No need for one unless there is still a problem with messages.
Thank you for chiming in.
Okay, just making sure there wasn't an issue.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I have tried to contact "wilderness" about a Pneumatic Hammer that I want to give to him BUT I can't find a PM button to privately contact him with my info . I received a "TN email from him with a note BUT no contact info for me to be able to get ahold of him. currently he is visiting his Mother somewhat close to me but I don't know where. I want to give him this P. Hammer to use in his video's BUT I can't contact him with my contact info. Tnet has my contact info AVA. can TNet send it to him privately?? I just don't want anymore virus's/spam or whatever comes along with a open post with my contact info! And by the way ,MERRY CHTRISTMSS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!:hello2:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have tried to contact "wilderness" about a Pneumatic Hammer that I want to give to him BUT I can't find a PM button to privately contact him with my info . I received a "TN email from him with a note BUT no contact info for me to be able to get ahold of him. currently he is visiting his Mother somewhat close to me but I don't know where. I want to give him this P. Hammer to use in his video's BUT I can't contact him with my contact info. Tnet has my contact info AVA. can TNet send it to him privately?? I just don't want anymore virus's/spam or whatever comes along with a open post with my contact info! And by the way ,MERRY CHTRISTMSS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!:hello2:
Click on his name, you will see option "start conversation" that is PM. Message will be just between you and him or you and who ever you add to the conversation.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great to see that you are reaching out to help others that mean more then you know.
Thank you.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
In my initial post to Wilderness he told me that he was very tied up in some personal family situation and I'm assuming he does not have access to a computer right now OR he missed the info about using TN's PM function and clicking on the envelop symbol on the upper right side of the screen, If so maybe he can catch the tip here on this thread ??? In any event , I hope all is well !

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
In my initial post to Wilderness he told me that he was very tied up in some personal family situation and I'm assuming he does not have access to a computer right now OR he missed the info about using TN's PM function and clicking on the envelop symbol on the upper right side of the screen, If so maybe he can catch the tip here on this thread ??? In any event , I hope all is well !
Life does happen. Hope all is well.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Wilderness is still MIA ! He must not have access to a computer where he is at ?? I was hoping to meet up with him close to where he is at....... Still hoping all is well !

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if that is on public land you arent gonna be renovating anything.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Well I just hope that Wilderness returns to TN and he see's that I have PMed him in the envelop shaped PM in the upper right hand corner of this forum . I am wanting to get him my P. Hammer to him maybe over to Il. while he is there.... And I still hope all is well on the home front !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread